- Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Swiss Devco approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per Swiss Devco approval.
- The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Swiss Devco.
- Right of Entry shall be granted to Swiss Devco, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of Swiss Devco’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
- Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
- AS9100/AS9120/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prevent the use of suspected unapproved, unapproved, and counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 and 8.1.5 of the AS9120B / ISO 9001:2015 Standard);
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
– their contribution to product or service conformity
– their contribution to product safety, and
– the importance of ethical behavior
- Supplier to use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes).